Just like you, we are always looking for ways to keep ourselves and our family busy and active as we adjust to the new normal of “Stay home. Stay healthy”. Every day we are giving you a list of 14 things to keep us sharp, in shape, stimulated, busy, or entertained during these unprecedented times. Do one a day for 14 days, or tackle the entire list at once. Just make sure to check back every day for something new.
Tired of binge-watching Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime? Take a break from your favorite show and check out the Robb Report’s list of 14 World-Class Museums offering virtual tours.
- MoMA – New York City
- Musee d’Orsay – Paris
- Uffizi Gallery – Florence
- The J. Paul Getty Museum – Los Angeles
- National Museum – New Delhi
- The Art Institute of Chicago – Chicago
- Georgia O’Keefe – Santa Fe
- Detroit Institute of Arts – Detroit
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art – New York
- Museo Frida Kahlo – Mexico City
- Tate Britain – London
- La Galleria Nazionale – Rome
- Rijks Museum – Amsterdam
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum – New York
We know things are stressful right now, and you may be worried about your finances. We have solutions available through our Member Assistance Program, designed to support you. We have a range of resources, such as an Emergency Loan Program, Skip-a-Pay, and our Visa Credit Card special, that can help those who have been impacted.