Just like you, we are always looking for ways to keep ourselves and our family busy and active as we adjust to the new normal of “Stay home. Stay healthy”. Every day we are giving you a list of 14 things to keep us sharp, in shape, stimulated, busy, or entertained during these unprecedented times. Do one a day for 14 days, or tackle the entire list at once. Just make sure to check back every day for something new.
Let’s stay entertained while we stay home. Rather than binge-watching your favorite TV show, check out these zoos and aquariums that are providing free live streams!
- Cincinnati Zoo’s Daily Livestream – They air a home safari every weekday at 12pm.
- San Diego Zoo – They show special live streams on their Facebook page.
- Explore.org – This is a live stream in nature, showing animals in their natural habitat.
- Zoo.org – They are showcasing their “Animals at Home” live stream where you can watch the animals and hear their Keeper Talks.
- Elmwood Park Zoo – Watch their Zoo School and get your kids engaged while they’re learning from home.
- Smithsonian National Zoo – Watch the giant pandas Tian Tian and Mei Xiang 24 hours a day.
- Detroit Zoo – They’re showcasing their animals and providing educational videos on their YouTube page.
- Wild Earth – This website shows live streams twice a day during sunrise and sunset in South Africa.
- Central Florida Zoo – They have launched their “The Zoo Comes to You” daily live stream so you can enjoy the animals from your home.
- Shedd Aquarium – Their online feed shows animals from all over the aquarium.
- Georgia Aquarium – Watch the jelly fish, beluga whales, and piranhas on their 24 hour live stream.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium – You can ask questions about the sea creatures that live in the aquarium.
- Houston Zoo – They play ongoing live streams on their website.
- The National Aquarium – They’re offering three live streams each day.
We know things are stressful right now, and you may be worried about your finances. We have solutions available through our Member Assistance Program, designed to support you. We have a range of resources, such as an Emergency Loan Program, Skip-a-Pay, and our Visa Credit Card special, that can help those who have been impacted.