Just like you, we are always looking for ways to keep ourselves and our family busy and active as we adjust to the new normal of “Stay home. Stay healthy”. Every day we are giving you a list of 14 things to keep us sharp, in shape, stimulated, busy, or entertained during these unprecedented times. Do one a day for 14 days, or tackle the entire list at once. Just make sure to check back every day for something new.
Although times may still be stressful, let’s take this time to learn a new skill. Today we’d like to showcase 14 apps that will help you learn more about music.
- Garage Band – An inexpensive app that allows you to record music on your Apple device.
- MuseScore – This app will help you learn the basics of reading sheet music.
- Simply Piano – This app teaches you the basics of the piano.
- Tenuto – This app will help you learn the basics of musical theory.
- Ubercord – This app will teach you how to play the guitar.
- Music Tutor – This app will help you read sheet music and practice your sight-reading skills.
- SingTrue – This app helps you perfect your singing pitch.
- Yousician – This will teach you the piano, guitar, bass, or ukulele.
- Vox Train – This app will help you transform you voice in 18 weeks.
- Ear Master – This app will help train you ear to hear perfect pitch.
- Voice Training – This app has multiple exercises to help you learn how to sing better.
- Tiny Piano – This app will teach you the basics of the piano.
- Easy Music – This inexpensive app will help your children learn more about music.
- Theory Lessons – This app uses animated tutorials to teach students musical theory.
We know things are stressful right now, and you may be worried about your finances. We have solutions available through our Member Assistance Program, designed to support you. We have a range of resources, such as an Emergency Loan Program, Skip-a-Pay, and our Visa Credit Card special, that can help those who have been impacted.