Just like you, we are always looking for ways to keep ourselves and our family busy and active as we adjust to the new normal of “Stay home. Stay healthy”. Every day we are giving you a list of 14 things to keep us sharp, in shape, stimulated, busy, or entertained during these unprecedented times. Do one a day for 14 days, or tackle the entire list at once. Just make sure to check back every day for something new.
Turn off the TV and have some fun with the family. Check out these 14 game night ideas you can play with the whole family.
- Monopoly – The real estate game that give you a crash course in money management.
- Charades – Act out your topic and make your family guess what you’re trying to say without any words.
- Pictionary – Test out your drawing abilities with a round of Pictionary.
- Go Fish – Try this classic game and see if you can collect all the cards.
- The Game of Life – See who can live the best life.
- Uno – Have fun with this card game that’s very similar to Crazy Eights.
- Would You Rather – Give you family hard choices and make them solve some problems.
- Jenga – Try out this game of physical skill and try to keep the tower standing.
- 20 Questions – Read each other’s mind with this fun game of deduction.
- I Spy – This classic car game can be played from the comfort of your living room.
- Twister – Test your strength and flexibility with this classic game.
- Simon Says – Test your memory with this fun game.
- Yahtzee – Pull out this fun dice game that’s very similar to poker.
- Risk – Spend the evening creating a strategy to take over the world.
We know things are stressful right now, and you may be worried about your finances. We have solutions available through our Member Assistance Program, designed to support you. We have a range of resources, such as an Emergency Loan Program, Skip-a-Pay, and our Visa Credit Card special, that can help those who have been impacted.