Just like you, we are always looking for ways to keep ourselves and our family busy and active as we adjust to the new normal of “Stay home. Stay healthy”. Every day we are giving you a list of 14 things to keep us sharp, in shape, stimulated, busy, or entertained during these unprecedented times. Do one a day for 14 days, or tackle the entire list at once. Just make sure to check back every day for something new.
The weather is finally turning around in the Pacific Northwest. This weekend spend some time outside and enjoy this beautiful weather. Here are 14 fun things to do outside.
- Go for a nice long walk.
- Take the bikes out for the afternoon.
- Play a classic game, like Red Rover, Simon Says, or Red-Light Green-Light.
- Throw a frisbee around.
- Light the grill and enjoy a BBQ.
- Enjoy nature by going for a hike on a trail in the woods.
- Have a scavenger hunt in the back yard.
- Plant a garden.
- Have a picnic.
- Relax in the shade with a good book. Check out these great picks.
- Stargaze when it gets dark out.
- Have fun with sidewalk chalk.
- Get in an outdoor workout. Check out these ideas to stay active.
- Build something! You can build a birdhouse or butterfly feeder for the back yard.
We know things are stressful right now, and you may be worried about your finances. We have solutions available through our Member Assistance Program, designed to support you. We have a range of resources, such as an Emergency Loan Program, Skip-a-Pay, and our Visa Credit Card special, that can help those who have been impacted.