Just like you, we are always looking for ways to keep ourselves and our family busy and active as we adjust to the new normal of “Stay home. Stay healthy”. Every day we are giving you a list of 14 things to keep us sharp, in shape, stimulated, busy, or entertained during these unprecedented times. Do one a day for 14 days, or tackle the entire list at once. Just make sure to check back every day for something new.
Keep the house lively and your body active. Sing along and dance to Billboard Music’s top 14 songs of the decade.
- Blurred Lines – Robin Thicke
- Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
- Without Me – Halsey
- Sunflower – Post Malone and Swae Lee
- Rolling in the Deep – Adele
- Despacito – Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee feat. Justin Bieber
- Somebody That I Used To Know – Gotye feat. Kimbra
- Old Town Road – Lil Nas X feat. Billy Ray Cyrus
- We Found Love – Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris
- Girls Like You – Maroon 5 feat. Cardi B
- Closer – The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey
- Shape of You – Ed Sheeran
- Party Rock Anthem – LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennett and GoonRock
- Uptown Funk! – Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars
We know things are stressful right now, and you may be worried about your finances. We have solutions available through our Member Assistance Program, designed to support you. We have a range of resources, such as an Emergency Loan Program, Skip-a-Pay, and our Visa Credit Card special, that can help those who have been impacted.