Just like you, we are always looking for ways to keep ourselves and our family busy and active as we adjust to the new normal of “Stay home. Stay healthy”. Every day we are giving you a list of 14 things to keep us sharp, in shape, stimulated, busy, or entertained during these unprecedented times. Do one a day for 14 days, or tackle the entire list at once. Just make sure to check back every day for something new.
With the current state of things, now is a great time to get lost in a good book. Check out Amazon Editors’ top 14 picks.
- The Silent Patient – Alex Michaelides
- Maybe You Should Talk to Someone – Lori Gottlieb
- City of Girls – Elizabeth Gilbert
- On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous – Ocean Vuong
- Ask Again, Yes – Mary Beth Keane
- Daisy Jones and the Six – Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Mrs. Everything – Jennifer Weiner
- Say Nothing: A True Story of Murder and Memory in Northern Ireland – Patrick Radden Keefe
- The Guest Book – Sarah Blake
- Underland: A Deep Time Journey – Robert Macfarlane
- Save Me the Plums: My Gourmet Memoir – Muth Reichl
- A Woman Is No Man – Etaf Rum
- Once More We Saw Stars: A Memoir – Jayson Green
- The Parisian – Isabella Hammad
We know things are stressful right now, and you may be worried about your finances. We have solutions available through our Member Assistance Program, designed to support you. We have a range of resources, such as an Emergency Loan Program, Skip-a-Pay, and our Visa Credit Card special, that can help those who have been impacted.