Just like you, we are always looking for ways to keep ourselves and our family busy and active as we adjust to the new normal of “Stay home. Stay healthy”. Every day we are giving you a list of 14 things to keep us sharp, in shape, stimulated, busy, or entertained during these unprecedented times. Do one a day for 14 days, or tackle the entire list at once. Just make sure to check back every day for something new.
Keep the house lively by playing some upbeat music. Turn off the TV and have fun dancing and singing along.
Here are 14 upbeat songs to play for the whole family:
- Can’t Stop the Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- Havana – Camilla Cabello
- Wrecking Ball – Miley Cyrus
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Brave – Sara Bareilles
- Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
- Roar – Katy Perry
- Love Runs Out – OneRepublic
- Shake it off – Taylor Swift
- Break Free – Ariana Grande
- Happier – Marshmello ft. Bastille
- Thunder – Imagine Dragons
- Born This Way – Lady Gaga
- Stronger – Kelly Clarkson
We know things are stressful right now, and you may be worried about your finances. We have solutions available through our Member Assistance Program, designed to support you. We have a range of resources, such as an Emergency Loan Program, Skip-a-Pay, and our Visa Credit Card special, that can help those who have been impacted.