Just like you, we are always looking for ways to keep ourselves and our family busy and active as we adjust to the new normal of “Stay home. Stay healthy”. Every day we are giving you a list of 14 things to keep us sharp, in shape, stimulated, busy, or entertained during these unprecedented times. Do one a day for 14 days, or tackle the entire list at once. Just make sure to check back every day for something new.
Now that we’ve been practicing social distancing and following “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” for a while, it’s easy to get stuck in a rut. It’s time to make the house lively with these 14 fun activities for the whole family.
- Movie Night – always a great way to relax at the end of the day.
- Build a Fort – who doesn’t love a pillow fort!
- Cook Together – turn this chore into an opportunity to spend time together.
- Scavenger Hunt – have a fun afternoon with a creative hunt!
- Have a Dance Party – throw on some music and have a blast. Check out these upbeat songs!
- Try a New Craft – finger painting, knitting, or even building Legos can be fun and engaging for the whole family.
- Write a Short Story – you can do this together or everyone can write their own.
- Play Charades – this classic game is a fun and silly way to reconnect.
- Reach out to Friends and Family – You can call, video chat, or even write a letter.
- Karaoke Night – sing your heart out with the ones you love.
- Play Outside – play a game of tag, hide-and-go-seek, soccer, or just blow bubbles.
- Pull Out Your Board Games – everyone loves board games! This is a fun activity for all ages.
- Build a Puzzle – this is a great way to spend your time. It also give you a huge sense of accomplishment when you’re all done.
- Create an Obstacle Course – this is a fun and creative way to get your body moving!
We know things are stressful right now, and you may be worried about your finances. We have solutions available through our Member Assistance Program, designed to support you. We have a range of resources, such as an Emergency Loan Program, Skip-a-Pay, and our Visa Credit Card special, that can help those who have been impacted.