The holiday season is upon us! Enjoy everything this season has to offer by checking out some of these local events happening in your community.
Put these events on your calendar for the month of December:
- December 4th – 8th: Victorian Country Christmas – Visit the Washington State Fair Grounds and step into a Victorian Village where holiday music fills the air. With over 500 stores, this is the perfect place to get a gift for everyone.
- December 6th: Magic in Manette – Come get in the holiday spirit with WinterFest – “Magic in Manette”! Santa will arrive on a fire truck and Santa’s grotto will be located in the Manette Saloon. Come and take a “Selfie with Santa”. There will be music and treat, and join us with Santa at 7 pm as we sing carols and tree lighting.
- December 6th – 7th: Mary Bridge Festival of Trees – Bring your family and friends for a stroll through the glittering display of trees. Enjoy live community entertainment, games, photos with Santa and shopping at the Mary Bridge Brigade Gift Shop.
- December 6th: Main Street Community Tree lighting and Santa Visit – Stop by to enjoy the annual tree lighting and see Santa in Port Townsend!
- December 6th – 21st: Christmas Town USA, 12 Days of Christmas – This year, Shelton is coming together to reestablish its historic title of Christmastown, USA! This event starts with the annual tree lighting and then you can enjoy the Christmas Maze and Market all month long!
- December 7th: Winterfest Tree Lighting with Santa – Downtown Bremerton will be lit up like a winter wonderland with lots of family fun activities. Stroll around downtown and stop into the museums, shops, and cafes to see holiday exhibits and to enjoy yummy refreshments. There will be horse-drawn carriage rides too and, of course, a visit from Santa!
- December 7th: Gig Harbor Holiday Tree Lighting – Join us for the official kick off of the holiday season — visit with Santa, meet Tacoma Rainiers’ mascot, Rhubarb, hear some lively holiday tunes, and explore a fire truck!
- December 7th: 8th Annual Soroptimist Gala Gift Show -Looking for unique Holiday gifts, See’s Candies, or delicious home-made baked items? Would you like to get all of your Holiday shopping done at one location while listening to live entertainment? Join the Sequim Soroptimists for a festive and elegant shopping experience at the 8th annual Gala Gift Show.
- December 21st: Harry Potter Winter Carnival in Bremerton – A wizarding winter wonderland of fun! Activities for all ages inspired by the magical world of Harry Potter. Costumes encouraged.
- December 22nd: HO HO Holiday Run – Wear your Santa suit, elf gear, or ugly sweaters and dash your way with family and friends through downtown Bremerton starting and finishing at Evergreen Park! Strollers are allowed on this course! Runners & walkers alike are welcome to join.