#FinancialLiteracyMonth Giveaway Contest
Enter the Financial Literacy Month Giveaway and you could win a $250 Visa gift card and we’ll donate $250 to the school of the winner’s choice.
How it Works
Simply “Like” the Financial Literacy Month post on Facebook and/or Instagram, indicate the school you would give the donation to, and tag a friend you think would like to enter in the comment section.
The Contest is sponsored by Kitsap Credit Union at P.O. Box 155, Bremerton, WA 98337.
- Must be 18 or older to enter. You do not need to be present to win. No purchase is necessary in order to win.
- Kitsap Credit Union employees, Board and Committee Members, vendors, and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter or win.
- The Contest runs Monday, April 4, 2022 at 8:00 am through Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time (PT) and all entries must be submitted by this time to be considered eligible to win. Kitsap Credit Union has the right to change the dates and times.
- Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries. Only one entry per participant will be counted for Facebook and one entry will be counted for Instagram. Participants can earn up to two entries by participating on both Facebook and Instagram. Kitsap Credit Union, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process. Kitsap Credit Union further reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the Contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including because of infection by tampering or unauthorized intervention.
- To enter, “Like” the Financial Literacy Month post on Facebook and/or Instagram, indicate the school you would give the donation to, and tag a friend you think would like to enter in the comment section. This will earn the participant one entry into the drawing. To earn a second entry, the participant can enter on either Instagram or Facebook. Maximum of 2 entries per person.
- Drawing will be held Friday, April 29, 2022 and the winner will be selected by random drawing. The winner will be notified by social media on or after Friday, April 29,2022. Winner must accept the prize by May 6,2022. Any winner notification not responded to within 48 hours may result in prize forfeiture, in which case another winner will be selected by random drawing. All prizes must be picked up at the Kitsap Credit Union Bremerton Harborside Branch by the winner. The winner will need to bring photo ID such as a drivers license, state ID, or passport to verify name and date of birth. All federal, state, and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility. No prize or portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Kitsap Credit Union may or may not photograph the winner. The winner agrees by his or her entry to allow his or her name and image to be used for Kitsap Credit Union advertising, educational, promotional or other legitimate business purposes.
- For the name of the winner, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope and a request for a list of winners to: Kitsap Credit Union, Marketing Department, P.O. Box 990, Bremerton, WA
- One Visa gift card valued at $250 and a donation to a school valued at $250.
- School must be located in Washington State within the counties of Kitsap, Pierce, Jefferson, or Mason.