Just like you, we are always looking for ways to keep ourselves and our family busy and active as we adjust to the new normal of “Stay home. Stay healthy”. Every day we are giving you a list of 14 things to keep us sharp, in shape, stimulated, busy, or entertained during these unprecedented times. Do one a day for 14 days, or tackle the entire list at once. Just make sure to check back every day for something new.
Have some fun in the kitchen and make something sweet. Try these easy-to-make and delicious desserts your whole family will love!
- Apricot Squares: This is a tasty recipe that’s been passed down for many years.
- Cannoli Dip: A modern twist on a traditional recipe.
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries: A fresh, simple, and creative treat everyone will love.
- Chocolate Brownies: These are rich, chocolatey, and gooey.
- Chocolate Chip Rice Crispy Treats: A chocolatey version of everyone’s favorite childhood treat.
- Crunchy Churros: A crunchy fried treat covered in cinnamon and sugar.
- Gingerbread Cookies: A fantastic traditional treat.
- Lemon Squares: These are buttery, citrusy, and delicious!
- No Bake Cheesecake: A rick, creamy, and easy to make dessert you can customize to your own taste.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies: A peanut buttery version of a classic favorite.
- Pineapple-Pecan Cake: This is a wonderful cake that’s not too sweet.
- Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes: A light and fluffy cupcake everyone will love.
- Tropical Cobbler: Comfort food deluxe with a taste of the Islands!
- Yogurt Bark: A super easy and healthy dessert your little ones can help make!
We know things are stressful right now, and you may be worried about your finances. We have solutions available through our Member Assistance Program, designed to support you. We have a range of resources, such as an Emergency Loan Program, Skip-a-Pay, and our Visa Credit Card special, that can help those who have been impacted.