For the class of 2020, now is the time to celebrate! All their hard work has paid off and they can proudly walk away with their degree in hand. Although we may not be able to celebrate in the traditional way, we want to be sure that your graduate feel special and recognized for all their hard work. That’s why we wanted to show you some great ways to celebrate them for their achievement while still staying home and staying healthy.
- Make Something Special – Take the time to make a special homemade gift. This could be a scrapbook of their major achievements in school, a video montage from their friends and family, a celebratory playlist, or a delicious home cooked meal or dessert. No matter what you make, they will know it was created with thought and love.
- Host a Graduation Party – There are still some great ways to celebrate while keeping social distance. You can host a virtual graduation party or even a fun outdoor tail gate! Just don’t forget your masks and be sure to park at least six feet apart.
- Buy Them a Thoughtful Gift – You can always go the traditional route and celebrate by buying them a nice gift. Think of something that would be meaningful to them. When in doubt, flowers are always a nice way to go.
- Decorate! – Just because you’re staying home, doesn’t mean you can’t decorate! Decorate your house, your lawn, your cars, or anything else you can think of. Make sure everyone knows about your graduate’s achievement.
- Host a Drive-By Parade – Have your friends and family decorate their cars, drive-by, honk their horns, scream their congratulations, and even throw a few gifts in the lawn. Have your graduate sit out front in their cap and gown so everyone knows why you’re celebrating.