Just like you, we are always looking for ways to keep ourselves and our family busy and active as we adjust to the new normal of “Stay home. Stay healthy”. Every day we are giving you a list of 14 things to keep us sharp, in shape, stimulated, busy, or entertained during these unprecedented times. Do one a day for 14 days, or tackle the entire list at once. Just make sure to check back every day for something new.
Happy National Picnic Day! Spend some time outdoors and plan a picnic with the family. You can have your picnic in your own back yard, or check out these local parks where you can lay down your picnic blanket and enjoy some time away from the house.
- Evergreen Rotary Park – Bremerton
- Silverdale Waterfront Park – Silverdale
- McCormick Forest Park – Gig Harbor
- Blueberry Park – Bremerton
- Kah Tai Lagoon Nature Park – Port Townsend
- Point Defiance Park – Tacoma
- Gateway Park – Gig Harbor
- Wilderness Park – Poulbso
- Wildwood Park – Puyallup
- Kneeland Park – Shelton
- Sehmel Homestead Park – Gig Harbor
- Bradley Lake Park – Puyallup
- Silverdale Rotary Gateway Park – Silverdale
- Wright Park – Tacoma
We know things are stressful right now, and you may be worried about your finances. We have solutions available through our Member Assistance Program, designed to support you. We have a range of resources, such as an Emergency Loan Program, Skip-a-Pay, and our Visa Credit Card special, that can help those who have been impacted.