Just like you, we are always looking for ways to keep ourselves and our family busy and active as we adjust to the new normal of “Stay home. Stay healthy”. Every day we are giving you a list of 14 things to keep us sharp, in shape, stimulated, busy, or entertained during these unprecedented times. Do one a day for 14 days, or tackle the entire list at once. Just make sure to check back every day for something new.
With the current state of things, now is a great time to get lost in a good book. Check out 14 of Amazon’s current bestselling eBooks.
- The Girl Beneath the Sea – Andrew Mayne
- What We Forgot to Bury – Marin Montgomery
- Stories We Never Told – Sonja Yoerg
- In the Shadow of the Valley: A Memoir – Bobi Conn
- Love on Beach Avenue – Jennifer Probst
- A Girl From Nowhere – James Maxwell
- Little White Secrets – Carol Mason
- Bear and Fred: A World War II Story – Iris Argaman
- The Bad Seed – Jory John
- Devoted – Dean Koontz
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone –K. Rowling
- The Overdue Life of Amy Byler – Kelly Harms
- The Girl Who Lived – Christopher Greyson
- When We Believed in Mermaids – Barbara O’Neal
We know things are stressful right now, and you may be worried about your finances. We have solutions available through our Member Assistance Program, designed to support you. We have a range of resources, such as an Emergency Loan Program, Skip-a-Pay, and our Visa Credit Card special, that can help those who have been impacted.