The weather may be getting colder, but there’s still tons of fall fun all over the Puget Sound.
Put these events on your calendar for the month of November:
- November 3rd: 15th Annual Dia de los Muertos Festival – The Tacoma Art Museum will be celebrating Dia de los Muertos with free admission, family-friendly activities, events, and performances throughout the day.
- November 9th: South Sound Winter Beer Festival – Sample seasonal favorites from 30 of Washington’s breweries.
- November 11th: Annual Gig Harbor Veteran’s Day Celebration: Honoring and expressing gratitude to those men and women who faithfully served our Nation during war and peace.
- November 22nd – 24th: Holiday Gift and Food Fair – The 33rd Annual Holiday Gift and Food Fair showcases hand-crafted holiday gifts by local artists. This is one of the largest indoor holiday shopping extravaganza on the Peninsula.
- November 23rd – 24th: Fantasy Lights Walk – Celebrate the 25th anniversary of Pierce County’s Fantasy Lights by experiencing the displays in a new way. During this weekend, you can walk the 2 miles, allowing you and yours to stroll through the park while enjoying the sights and sounds of the holidays, food trucks, and more!
- November 30th: 74th Annual Holiday Tree Lighting: Gather for carols, photos with Santa, and to watch the iconic tree lighting at the Pantages Theater in downtown Tacoma.
- November 30th – December 1st: Jingle Fest Holiday Craft and Gift Show 2019: This show will feature a wonderful selection of exhibitors, artisans, and crafters offering a wide array of gifts and personal items. The goal is to provide a fun holiday shopping experience while raising funds and awareness for Meals on Wheels Kitsap.
Coming next month:
- December 6th – 7th: Mary Bridge Festival of Trees – Bring your family and friends for a stroll through the glittering display of trees. Enjoy live community entertainment, games, photos with Santa and shopping at the Mary Bridge Brigade Gift Shop.
- December 6th – 7th: Shelton Holiday Magic – Downtown Shelton knows just how to kick off the season with their Holiday Magic event! This annual event is a joint effort between the Kristmas Town Kiwanis and the Shelton Downtown Merchants to create two days of merriment and family activities.
- December 7th: Winterfest Tree Lighting with Santa – Downtown Bremerton will be lit up like a winter wonderland with lots of family fun activities. Stroll around downtown and stop into the museums, shops, and cafes to see holiday exhibits and to enjoy yummy refreshments. There will be horse-drawn carriage rides too and, of course, a visit from Santa!
- December 7th: 8th Annual Soroptimist Gala Gift Show -Looking for unique Holiday gifts, See’s Candies, or delicious home-made baked items? Would you like to get all of your Holiday shopping done at one location while listening to live entertainment? Join the Sequim Soroptimists for a festive and elegant shopping experience at the 8th annual Gala Gift Show.