Summer is winding down, but we’re determined to spend us much time as we can soaking the rest of it up!
Put these events on your calendar for the month of August:
- August 10 – Farm Funk Festival – What started as an event to promote sustainability through awareness of local producers of food, beverages, art, and other products has grown significantly since Farm Funk Festival started back in 2015. Join us for local music, brews, and farms on August 10 at Minder Farm!
- August 10 – Taste of Hood Canal – Held by the North Mason Rotary Club at the Belfair State Park, this family friendly event boasts a wide variety of food and drinks, a car show, beer garden, music, a playground for kids, and more!
- August 21-25 – Kitsap County Fair and Stampede – Celebrating over 60 years, this community staple is back and bigger than ever! Bring the whole family and enjoy fair free admission all week long! Be sure to check out the carnival rides, food, exhibition hall, kids’ zone, rodeo, and free concerts!
- August 25 – 23rd Annual Cruisin’ Sunday Car, Truck & Bike Show – A great time for family and friends, this event held in Port Orchard has free A&W root beer floats, hamburgers, hot dogs, door prizes, awards, inflatable kid’s toys and rides, as well as over 350 beautiful show vehicles, all to the sounds of rock and roll classics!
- August 31- September 2 – 30th Annual Blackberry Festival – Head to the Bremerton Boardwalk for arts and crafts booths, beer, blackberry wine and other blackberry treats. Plus enjoy live music and fun for the whole family all Labor Day weekend long! Outdoor activities include a fun run and 5K and bicycle race!
And keep these events in mind as you plan your September activities:
- September 14 – Belfair Branch Shred Fest
- September 21 – Keyport Fest
- September 28 – Poulsbo Branch Shred Fest