Wondering what the best ways are to protect yourself from fraud? Let’s talk about it! Here are a few strategies:
1. Monitor your credit reports and scores to see if there is unusual activity
2. Monitor your financial statements and make sure to contact your financial institution to correct any errors promptly
3. Practice password safety by creating strong passwords and updating them often
4. Be cautious online! Don’t click unknown links or download sensitive information on public Wi-Fi
5. Protect your information by keeping sensitive documents in a safe place and disposing of them properly
6. Be aware of your surroundings when entering your PIN or other passwords
By following these tips you can keep your information safe! Learn more about fraud prevention.